On 03/08/2007 18:38, Alexander Kriegisch wrote:
If your initial answer would have been just the tiniest bit
more explicit, this to-and-fro would have been avoided.

I am not Istvan...

Talking about REs, I would like to ask the developers if there is any
chance for a more extensive RE library being implemented or adapted
(there are several free candidates which might fit in, I can imagine) in
the near future?

Asked several times, little chance to happen in SciTE. Some work can be done in Lua, either with the base native RE library (primitive too) or with the lpeg library.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France