I will soon publish a beta version of the following
reader drivers for Linux:

BULL CP8 Transac TLP224
BULL CP8 SmarTLP

I also have plans for some Gemplus readers.

As I silently read the MUSCLE Mailingslist for a while now
I think it will be a good idea to integrate the SmartCard
Reader Drivers as modules in the Kernel (misc-modules).

This would especially help the people thinking about
Keyboard Readers, PCMCIA Readers or Readers connected
to a floppy port.

The existing CT-API could be easily implemented using
a /dev/scard0 device. What do you think about that
idea???

ciao, Fl0