I have an Reflex 64 reader.

My reader kind of works.  xcard is able to see the files on the smartcards that came with the dev kit.  But, xcard has problems seeing the card the first time.  I have to put the card in and click start, let xcard report a reader failure, and then click start again.  Then it works fine.

The testapp in the drv directory also doesn't seem to like my card very well.  By following through it with gdb I can see that it sends 0x60 to the card reader to get the type, but it gets 0x47 back instead of the 0x60 that it expects.

Any ideas?