Hi,

I've a implementation of xcard that works with my ctapi driver. In fact
it's just a mapping from DBI-ISO interface used by original xcard to
ct-api.

The link on the web site is broken. It's now located under:

http://pcsc.virtualdave.com/~cprados

as well as newer towitoko driver (1.0).

But I don't think it's a good tester application. It'll work if the driver
is fine but will not detect many driver faliures. Use it at your choice.