Has anyone made 'pcscserver' run on a RedHat 6.0 system?

I have installed mico-2.2.4 and all that stuff, but the message
"Socket has port #55057" never appears when I start the server.

Before I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH, i would suspect some libs not to be found.
So, when
I try "ldd pcscserver" I get
"BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dl-version.c: 210: _dl_check_map_versions:
Assertion `needed != ((void *)0)' failed!"

After LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set to /usr/local/pcsc/lib, I get a normall ldd
report when I run the same command.

Could this dynamic linker thing have something to do with it?

Thanks
-Atle