Hello,

pcsc-lite-0.9.3 has been released on the website.  This pcsc-lite has the
following changes:

Changed test.c
Added buffered read/write layer
Shortened timeouts on outgoing commands
Added support for Solaris 2.6 2.8
Fixed autoconf problems
Added an option for client side thread safety
Fixed '-' problem for bundleparser

Autoconf options have been fixed, You can add thread safety to the client
library so the OCF multi-threaded demos will work properly.  I built,
tested, and ran on Suse, Redhat, Solaris 2.6, Solaris 2.8, and the latest
build of OS X.  I will be releasing new USB drivers for Linux soon, and
some serial drivers for Solaris.  I will also work on a usb plugin for
Solaris for USB drivers .....

I wouldn't compile thread safety unless you need it, it adds some overhead
by requiring client side pthread libraries.

Let me know how it works ....

Best Regards,
Dave