Hi!

Under WinNT, the reader is working. It realizes, when I insert a card and the
MS PC/SC resource manager displays the ATR.
All environment variables (eg. COM3=/dev/cua2) are set.
In reader.conf I set CHANNELID to 0x0103E8 and the pcscserver reports the "Port
Open Error. strace reported "select(1024, [4], [], [], {10, 0}) = 0 (Timeout)"
every few seconds.
According to setserial com3 uses the channel 0x03E8. I tried this as well and
the pcscserver reports no error, but no applications are working (eg. benchmark
reports "Couldnīt connect".

THX for your help!

ciao
 Marc

PS: Iīm running the resource manager as root and Iīve never seen the led
flashing under linux.

--
// THE FUTURE IS WAITING...