Hello,

I updated the drivers portion of the web site.  I cleaned up the following:

Gemplus 410 driver for PC/SC
Litronic Argus 210 for PC/SC - this was cleaned up by James Rose, the
problems with long commands have been fixed.

Todos Argos Mini for PC/SC
Schlumberger Reflex 62 for PC/SC
Towitoko ChipDriver for PC/SC

I will be updating the others soon (next week).  These have all been tested
with pcsc-lite-0.4.0.  I also noted some *new* drivers that will be
available soon.

I will be working heavily on pcsc-lite in the next 3 weeks (I have
vacation) so please let me know what problems you have or what you would
like to see in the next release.

Regards,
Dave

David Corcoran                                  Purdue University

1008 Cherry Lane                                MUSCLE Smartcard Developers
West Lafayette, IN 47906                        http://www.linuxnet.com
765-463-0096                                    317-514-4797

If you can't make it work - at least make it look good.  ~ Bill Gates, M$