Hi,

I am from ITsec, a dutch information technology security company.

I am working on a new SmartCard reader, fitted on a PCI interface card. We
are going to use this for payment and authentication.

Greetings Eelco Duijker

Angie Mitchell wrote:

> Hi all.. been on the list for a while not and I'm always seeing people
> that are having problems working on this or trying to make that work,
> etc..  and I'm curious what you're all working on.. if you don't mind
> sharing I'd be intrested in hearing what some of your are working on
> :)  thanks..
>
> tda

> Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
> (Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
> http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html
begin:vcard
n:Duijker;Eelco
tel;cell:+31(0)651404412
tel;fax:+31(0)235345477
tel;work:+31(0)235420578
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.ITsec.nl
org:ITsec Nederland BV;software development
adr:;;Postbus 5120;Haarlem;;2000 GC;The Netherlands
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:junior system engineer
fn:Eelco Duijker