Hello Angie,

In our case, we are working on smart card based security mechanisms
for network management systems. Our target hardware has rather low
performance and limited resources (non-traditional PC architecture). That is the
reason why we made our choice on PC/SC for Linux and have decided to skip
OCF.  I had no troubles with API at all (of course, excluding some stuff not directly
related to PC/SC) and think that MUSCLE team has done a great job.

Kind regards,
Mikhail

At 09:15 01.03.00 -0800, Angie Mitchell wrote:

>Hi all.. been on the list for a while not and I'm always seeing people
>that are having problems working on this or trying to make that work,
>etc..  and I'm curious what you're all working on.. if you don't mind
>sharing I'd be intrested in hearing what some of your are working on
>:)  thanks..
>
>tda

Mikhail Gordeev
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=