-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Im
Auftrag von Peter W Tomlinson
Gesendet am: Freitag, 7. Juli 2000 09:53
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: MUSCLE CardOS Reference?

Oliver,

If this is an industry-standard card OS, it will implement the APDUs in
ISO 7816-4 - but any security information required to access files in
the card will only be available to those with a need to know.

At this stage it is always necessary to note that ISO standards are
copyright and every copy has to be paid for. Thus they are not
available for download from the internet (unlike the GSM specs).

Regards,

Peter Tomlinson