Dieter Pietsch wrote:

> I play around with cryptoflex for windows 2000 (Towitoko Chipdrive
> [ ... ]
> Dieter

I have no answer for your question, I just want to inform you that on
my mail reader (Netscape Messenger 4.72) I have an "invalid signature"
icon along with your message. Maybe you did not sign properly your
message ?
(I don't sign my messages so I don't know very well these signature
things)

Regards,

--
Olivier Jeannet - e-Payment solutions
    Avec Linux vous avez un noyau, avec Windows des pépins