Hello,

I am currently working on a project with Towitoko Chipdrive
(micro/extern) readers, and T=1 cards. (Platforms: Windows & Linux)
I downloaded the following two packages:

1. Towitoko ChipDrive Series
http://www.linuxnet.com/drivers/readers/files/tow_chpdv-drv-current.tar.gz

2. Latest Towitoko Drivers
http://www.geocities.com/cprados/files/towitoko-2.0.0-pre5.tar.gz

But none of them supports T=1 yet. (What's the difference here, BTW?)

In the mailing-list archives, I discovered some hints as to a T=1
implementation, but could not find any actual code.
(E.g. http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/smartcard/sc7816.tar.gz
did not contain a scT1.c file. Neither could I access the URL
http://pcsc.virtualdave.com/~cprados)

So my question is: Will T=1 support for the Towitoko readers be
available in the near future, or will I be better off to buy a
different reader?

Alternatively, which readers support PC/SC and T=1 under Windows, and
are supported in T=1 mode by pcsclite under Linux?

TIA,
MiR

--
Michael "MiR" Reichenbächer