Kai McBride wrote:
> > But none of them supports T=1 yet. (What's the difference here, BTW?)
> i'm not an expert, but what I've gathered is that
> t=1 is more complicated than the byte style send and receive t=0
> protocol. "blocks" of data are sent back and forth instead. In
> theory it's supposed to be closer to the OSI layer model than
> t=0.

I was referring to the difference between the two drivers by C.Prados.
Both of them claim to support Towitoko Chipdrive readers.
So, which one should I use?

Actually, I tried both:

a) the chpdv driver works with both my drives (Chipdrive micro/extern)
I.e., it loads the handler, displays the ATR of the card, but I cannot
do T=1 transmits.

b) the "latest driver" doesn't even load: I get the error message:
"Open Port 103f8 Failed" at pcscd startup.