From: Krzysztof Ingram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Q on German health insurance memory card

Hi everybody!
Please help me to solve following problem:
I have Towitoco Micro ChipDrive and allready compiled PC/SC Lite with
testrpc example...
When I'm trying to read KVK memory card (see the Subject please - this is
synchronous 256 bytes memory card with 2-wire protocol) I have got
following response:

Testing SCardStatus
SCardStatus Returns 1
Current Reader Name      TOWITOKO_MICRO
Current Reader State     34
Current Reader Protocol  ffffffff
Current Reader Size ATR  4
a2 13 10 91
Testing SCardTransmit
SCardTransmit Returns 272
Bytes Received 0

Is this correct, I mean is it an error? What means 272 in SCardTransmit
Returns? Where can I find any DETAILS about this?

Please, any feedback is welcome...

Best Regards

Krzysztof Ingram
mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]