Hello,

The card shows the ATR, so I think the it is
recognized and supported. I havent tested the German
Health Insurance Card, but the 2 wire memory cards
that comes with the Towitoko developers kit, that have
the same ATR. You can try to see if the "tester" app
that comes with the CT-API reads and writes the
memory, enters and sets the PIN.

The protocol type ffff... is because it's not
displayed fine by testrpc I think. Also I'm not sure
how the PC/SC manages to get the protocol type.

I'm anoyed with the 272 return value. David, where
does the PC/SC gets this number? It's not returned by
the IFD Handler and even it is not in pcsclite.h

So far you will not be able to select other file
diferent from 3f00 on a memory card with this driver.
Then you can do ReadBinary and UpdateBinary and
specify offset in P0 P1 to access the memory of the
card. The SelectFile for the
DataSections/ApplicationID's is on my TODO list for
the future...

Thanks,
Carlos.

--- David Corcoran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
> I'll forward and answer this one.  272 should be
> invalid protocol I
> believe.  Since it is getting ffff for the protocol
> it must be a card not
> supported by the driver.  Carlos, have you tried the
> German health card ?
> BTW - my email will be changing soon to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] all the time
> instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED]