Hi all

I've gottan pcscd to compile and start up, and it detects card inserts
and such, so I think that I've got the driver working and the
middleware, however when I run xCard, it says that it can't locate the
"Reflex 60" card reader or some such error.  So I can't read or write to
the card.  Is this the right tool to be using, or should I be using some
other piece of software?

I'm running RedHat 6.2 with the 2.4.0 kernel (stable).  I know this is a
really newbie-ish question, but I'm stumped.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Chris TenHarmsel