in the etc/reader.conf file u need to have teh shlumberger reflex62 as the
first one mentioned "in order to be considered as the default one"
i guess when u'll open that file you will find that yje reflex reader is
the last one ,: just cut that part and paste it in the most upper.

i've just tried to install it yesterday and followed the readme file, step
by step and it worked fine. the reader was recognised in a fine way.
in fact i got stuck after this step.
if u have more questions you are welcome.

good luck