On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 01:33:12PM +0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
Hi Christian.

> I got the same problem.
> I'm using a chip drive driver, a SLE 4428 as a smart card and
> towitoko2.0.2, and pcsc-lite-0.8.4.
I am using exactly the same configuration, just the smart card is no-name.
And I got exactly the same error-message.

[...]
> So i did this few changes in the SCSelectFile function
> {
>    sRecvPci.dwProtocol = 0;
>    sSendPci.dwProtocol = 0;
>   //sRecvPci.dwProtocol = SCARD_PROTOCOL_RAW;
>   //sSendPci.dwProtocol = SCARD_PROTOCOL_RAW;
> }
>
> I just replace SCARD_PROTOCOL_RAW by 0 and now everything is working
> fine.
Me too. :-))
I more or less started searching for the problem on the wrong position.
Since pcscd always gave the message "eventhandler.c 311:
EHSpawnEventHandler: Error powering up card." I looked at that part of the
code, but found no problem there.

So thanks a lot, I wouldn't have found the problem for the next two weeks,
I'm rather sure...

BTW, now I got the reader and pcscd to work, it's time for some new
smart-cards. ;-) I'm interested in cards featuring crypto functionality, or
PIN-Codes or JavaCard 2.0.
On the Muscle-Homepage some Schlumberger Cards are mentioned, but I don't
know where to get them in Germany. Does anybody know dealers in Germany or
other cards which would provide such functionality?

--
CU,
   Patrick.

PGP signature