I sent this a bit ago, but I wasn't subscribed to the list then.  Perhaps
it bounced, perhaps it was flitered, who knows.  But I figure I would give
it one more shot, since now I *am* subscribed. :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:22:20 -0600 (EST)
From: rain forest puppy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cheap IBM/GemPlus PCMCIA readers at ubid

Just wanted to drop a note to the list to let people know that uBid.com
has new IBM PCMCIA 'Secureway' sets for sale, going for between $19-$49
(I just got 3 for $19 each).  It is really a OEM'd GemPlus 400.  It also
comes with one (yet-unidentified) GemPlus card.

They typically are found under this category:
http://community.ubid.com/cat/1001.asp#3011

Have fun,
- rfp