On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 03:18:34PM -0500, Jim Rees wrote:
> It's a Gemplus and uses the Gemcore version 1.2.  The driver for the gcr410
> should be pretty close, but I haven't heard from anyone who has tried it.
> Anyone get this to work?

        Don't know but I'm waiting for my two readers from Smart Visa
to arrive.  The card is clearly a GemPlus Smartcard so I suspect that
the readers will be similar make.

> Linux Smart Card Developers - M.U.S.C.L.E.
> (Movement for the Use of Smart Cards in a Linux Environment)
> http://www.linuxnet.com/smartcard/index.html

        Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/