Hello David,

long time without talking to you.
My friends from Schlumberger has provided me with one of those fantastic USB
readers, and i would like to know if the support for them is already in
pcsc-lite and where i can find the drivers.
I am also about to finalize an SKAM version that runs on KDE2.0 and i have
noted that when i send lots of commands in the scripts the performance is
quite low.
I understand that pcsc was not thought for such long APDU executions, thats
why i still allow to use the drivers alone, this really boosts up performance.
Tell me if you use KDE and (again) you will be a first  tester when it is
finished (if it doesn't bother you)

See you

Fernando