Hello,

Here is a pre-release of the non-rpc version of pcsc-lite.  It still has
some problems such as when a client is killed after sending a request for
a transmit and before receiving the response - the queue has a message
which de-synchronizes every call after that.

Linux builds fine.  make linux or make linux-usb

BSD, and Solaris will need some Makefile changing.

OS X doesn't have good support for message queues so I will have to
abstract this a bit there.  0.8.7 is still the stable release for all
platforms.

Most of the problems are with synchronization but please take a look and
if you have any ideas that might make it better please let me know.
You can download a copy of 0.8.9pre off the website.

Best Regards,
Dave