Carlos Prados <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Under Debian unstable (sid), and get a warning because
> flex libary is searched as dinamic library:
>
> *** Warning: This library needs some functionality provided by -lfl.
> *** I have the capability to make that library automatically link in when
> *** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
> *** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.
> *** The inter-library dependencies that have been dropped here will be
> *** automatically added whenever a program is linked with this library
> *** or is declared to -dlopen it.
>
> Nevertheless it compiles and links fine.

Yes, I also sees this warning.  It is caused by the inter-library
dependency between libpcsclite-core.so and libfl (flex) which requires
a dynamic libfl library for native interlibrary dependency on Linux.
When using libtool and linking to libpcsclite-core.la the interlibrary
dependency is added automatically (works on all platforms).  To get
rid of this solution we should either drop the dynamic library
versions or compile a dynmic libfl, so I think we should simply ignore
it, or rather acknowledge it :)

/bart