Hi,

 in the context of a project work at the University of Applied Sciences
Winterthur in Switzerland we built a package, which alows you to use a RSA
smartcard for login. The package contains
a pam-modul, the necessary tools to administrate the smartcards and a
installation HOWTO.
You can download it from http://www.strongsec.com/smartcards/ .

The package was built for the Schlumberger Cyberflex and Cryptoflex cards
and tested under SuSE Linux
7.1 with a Schlumberger Reflex 62 and a Towitoko Carddrive reader. But it
may work with other
ISO-7816 compatible smartcards, too.
Let us know what you think about, because we intend to upgrade it as part of
our diploma work.
(Make it usable in a network environment, for example by storing the public
keys on a LDAP-Server.)

Best regards.

 Mario Strasser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> & Martin Saegesser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>