On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Russel Winder <rus...@winder.org.uk>wrote:

> Given the current system is XML based, with xml files and in files
> required, the new system is an improvement and should be accepted.

Glad you agree, I feel the same way.  This way all the doc uses the same
source language and in the same way, with a much more consistent (and
verifiable) pipeline.  I want to review some of the non-PDF generated stuff
to make sure it's all there (as well as the old system did anyway), but
Dirk, why don't you start prepping a pull request.  Once it's in we can
sweat the details (Russel's list is good to start).  Bill, what do you
think?

--
Gary