Hi Rob,

On 05.10.2013 01:42, Managan, Rob wrote:
I like the idea since I like ebooks. However, I will be honest and say
that for code development I would not be too likely to use it since on my
desktop machines I don't have a great epub viewers.

it's more like for users starting with SCons and wanting to read more about it...wherever they go. ;)

So I guess I would say that if there was no extra effort or file space
required go ahead and add it but if the extra effort is noticeable don't
bother.

Okay, I'll give it a try. Should the EPUBs be just a side-effect of the doc build for now, or should they get archived in the different distribution packages too?

Regards,

Dirk