I have.. I plan to respond soon

Jason

From: William Blevins
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 5:59 PM
To: SCons developer list
Subject: Re: [Scons-dev] Cross-language support

Is there anyone on this mailing list?

I just want to make sure someone *might* have even read this email.

V/R,

William

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 8:38 PM, William Blevins <wblevins...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Team,

  Due to some upcoming real life events, I would like to wrap up the
cross-language scanner support materials by Sept 1, 2015.  I was working with
Jason recently, but he got side-tracked with his own real life events.

  It is mostly complete.  There are really only 3 remaining items that I am
aware (might be some other languages I cannot test). Details available in the
patch discussion:
https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/pull-request/237/issue-2264-cross-language-scanner-support/diff

  TL;DR

  1. Recursive install scanning.  This one is somewhat involved, but could be
easy if we decide to simply disable scanner recursion of the install builder.
Not sure if this is an option.

  2. Is the Ignore() for QT satisfactory?  I assume yes.

  3. Is enforcing valid keys satisfactory?  I can return the input if not which
will be similar to past behavior.

  V/R,

  William