Yes, Jan and I met up a few weeks ago and just FYI, she and her
husband were charming hosts and cook a mean lasagna.  Hey Jan,
how are those fireside pipes doing?  Are you in love or what!
 Looking forward to seeing you on Friday.  Did you email the
train schedule to Jay?  If not, would you drop it to me soon?
 I'm leaving Denmark tomorrow and will be in Edinburgh on Thursday
afternoon if I can remember what lane to drive in....oops, I'm
sure my mom will remind me.....

Carol (who is listening to piping music in Denmark)

Beware, People of Edinburgh! 10,000 pipers are descending on
you this
Saturday. Carol and I are among them, having learned our 12 tunes.
Wave to
us!
This is the Millenium March in aid of the Marie Curier Cancer
charity.
I'm marching with the Bedford Pipe Band and Carol is with the
Montana
Highlanders. Thanks to this list Carol and I met up.
Regards,
Jan Lane

Posted to Scots-L - The Traditional Scottish Music & Culture
List - To subscribe/unsubscribe, point your browser to:
http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html

-----