Hi Timothy,

I'm just going through old emails after returning from 5 wonderful weeks
in Great Britain.  Glad you like the name of our band :-)  Check us out
at

http://www.digisys.net/users/spiritst/

BTW, I wouldn't call our part of Montana 'flatlanders' as we are next to
Glacier National Park.

Carol (who is choking on all the smoke from the fires burning in
Montana)