Hello Everyone:
The Cape Breton Gaelic Club , Boston Branch, meets once a month on the Third
Sunday, 3pm to 7pm.  This month the meeting and Ceiligh will be on December
19th,2000.  Everyone is welcome.  The local Cape Breton musicians, and many
friends are usually there and  play some wonderful Cape Breton music.  The
get-to-gether is held at the Canadian American Club, 202 Arlington St.
Watertown.  If you need directions, or more information, you may email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My daughter Christine Morrison, of the group "Four on the Floor" is now
teaching Cape Breton Dance in Tewksbury, Ma.  If you would like more
information about her classes, you can email her at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 I have been working with a Travel Agency on a trip to Iceland and Scotland.
We will leave Boston on May 24,2001, and return to Boston June 3, 2001.  If
any one is interest in more information, you can Email me and I will forward
the Itinery to you. The Trip is full a exciting sights to see and lots of
exciting places to see.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Peggy Morrison
President
Cape Breton Gaelic Club, Boston Branch