-----Original Message-----
From: Karin Ingram [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 7 February 2001 14:43
To: Ian Brockbank; Wellington, Sheena; Watson, Sandy; Thoumire, Simon;
Thorburn, Andy; Stuart, Jessie; Steven, Karen; Sikorski, John; Reeves,
Stan; Pincock, Dougie; Muir, Bill; Morrison, Davie; Miller, Jo;
McKerron, Charlie; McCann, Leo; McCallum, Craig; Lowthian, Ian; Linton,
Judith; Kay, Billy; Heywood, Pete; Green, Ian; Freeman, Freddy; Fraser,
Iain; Francis, Dave; Cunningham, Phil; Cronie, Davie & Cathie; Cormack,
Arthur; Carson, Anthony; Brown, Alan; Brechin, Sandy; Blair, Bob;
Bennet, Martyn; Anderson, Stuart; Fowlie, Laura; Adamson, Stuart; Brown,
Bob; Collier, Christine; Cook, Jim; Cunningham, Susie; Lockhart, Sylvia;
Mackintosh, Susan; MacLean, N. I.; McCallum, Roddy; McInnes, Stuart;
Prentice, Rena; Ramsay, Ron; Rea, David; Reid, Eric; Robertson, Jim;
Robertson, Jim; Smith, Sheona; Stupart, Alex; Todd, Charlie; Crawford,
Grant; Cunningham, David; Fleming, Sandra; Graham, Alasdair; McLaren,
Nicol
Subject: FW: 'Wee Todd'

Dear All,

This e-mail came in this afternoon.  I haven't a clue if he's right or
not,
but I seem to remember something about two different tunes, both called
"Wee
Todd".  Can anyone enlighten me?

Best wishes,

Karin