I had
> difficulty explaining to our host family the meaning of the title "Amazing
> Grace". I think I was right in saying it was an American quaker hymn or
was
> that Lord of the Dance which was also played by our hosts in our honour!

Hi Philip,

As a Quaker for many years, I can guarantee you that Amazing Grace is not a
Quaker hymn.  Quakers don't sing at meeting except in rare instances, nor do
we have hymns.  In fact, the meeting is mostly silent unless the spirit
moves one of us to speak.

Just FYI.

Carol (going now to look at Rachel's music)