On 19 Oct, Ted Hastings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm surprised that no-one has yet mentioned any of the tunes associated with
> Glasgow, eg: Glasgow Gaelic Club, Glasgow Highlanders, Glasgow Lasses,
> Glasgow Hornpipe, Glasgow Reel, Dick Glasgow's etc.

I think the Glasgow reel is another name for the tune by Davie Arthur -
Tam Linn, which seems to played by everyone and his dog at the moment in
many versions. So there's the very precarious Glasgow/Melrose link!

It looks like the guitarists will have to play along with this one.

Philip

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]