Sorry Nigel, I must have missed your earlier message.  Dick Glasgow's
is a Slip Jig, written by a Scot (from Edinburgh!) now living in Antrim.

X:97
T:Dick Glasgow's
R:Slip Jig
S:Dick Glasgow, Scotland (fiddle)
H:I suspect a home compostion
D:Private tape
Z:Bernie Stocks
M:9/8
L:1/8
K:G
ABA dcA d2c | ABA cdA G3 | ABA dcA d2e | g2d ege dBG :|!
GBB GBd g3 | GBB fge fed | GBB GBd gag | fgf efe dBA :||

I was only including it among the Glasgow tunes for a laugh.

For Glasgow songs, how about:

Jock Hawk's Adventures in Glasgow
Glesga Jean
Where is the Glasgow