Manuel Waldesco wrote:

> Anyway, I wonder if anybody out there could post their opinions on the
> whistle tutors of both festivals: the couple Claire Mann and Lillies Kinsman
> Blake, and in the other hand, Annie grace who will be doing the thing in
> Ullapool.

For what it's worth, I've seen Claire Mann a couple times in performance
with Tabache; IMO if she's as good a teacher as she is a player it would be
well worth attending her sessions.  She's one of those multitalented
performers I'm envious of:  proficient on flute, fiddle and whistle, and a
good singer too! -Steve
--
Steve Wyrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- Concord, California