Hello Toby and all,

Long time no talk to :-). I have been too ill to read the posts for
some time now, and I've had no luck unsubscribing from the
Tullochgorum website, so Toby, could you unsubscribe me manually
please?

Best,
Erica Mackenzie

P.S. I am posting this to the list at large intentionally, as I don't
want to miss an opportunity to be roundly abused in Lallans by Mr
Adkins :-).
--

best,

Erica Mackenzie
Megalong Valley,
N.S.W.
AUSTRALIA

Windows© 98 (n) - 32-bit extensions and graphical shell for a
16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a
4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1
bit of competition.