Regarding the Marshall collection, I did have that, but just checked
stock and I'm sold out. I could probably come up with a copy if
needed, though.

I'm finding the discussion of music books fascinating! Thanks, guys.
I don't have much to contribute, though. I collect pretty much any
Scottish music I can find and I've been doing it for a while. Now I
need a good system to find things!

Someone mentioned Morrison - was that William? Or Jane or John, who
only have one R in the last name?

Jan Tappan
Fiddlers Crossing