On Sat, 2003-02-01 at 03:50, Dominique Renaudin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So, did you try it? :-)

 Yeah, it worked okay, but I'm sure there's a stronger choice out
there.. I just haven't figured out what that choice is yet!

> I feel Jean's reel like being some kind of "pièce de résistance" and
> thus to be played last. But I tried it first followed by JDang and it
> sounds Ok as well... Would you have the Abc of "Catching Rabbits?"

 I'll check. If not, I'll crank one out. It's a nice little tune.. The
way it's written is very simple. I throw in alot of cuts and other
ornament into it. You'll see what I mean by that.

Toby