David Francis wrote:

> From my own closet, there was the Aberdeen based six piece
> ceilidh-rock band, Desperate Danz Band...

I was talking to Kenny Kemp last night who was telling me more about
Desperate Danz Band including, I think, the time you were supported by
a young outfit called Capercaillie. He also gave me lots of other juicy
gossip, Dave, so I'd be nice to me if I were you, or I might let
something slip...

> We recorded one album, 'Send Three and Fourpence...We're Going to a
> Dance' (1988)...

Gee, I didn't know that DDB had recorded - it must be a rare and
valuable document. I'd love to hear it. Kenny reeled off lots of names
from the Aberdeen scene, but this was just before we launched into a
very pleasant session, so I can't remember any of them.

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Scotland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]