>> For Something Totally Different, try J.F. Dickie (dunno what might
>> be currently available; not much, at a guess).
> There was a casstte, which I think I have, which combined previously
> unissued Dickie recordings with tracks by his grandson (?). Also,
> Sleepytown are going to reissue the Topic LP of Dickie's stuff soon.
> It's an acquired taste in my opinion, but it's an interesting document
> of that particular style.

Mary Anne Alburger is working on a PhD about J.F. Dickie (or maybe has
already finished it).  So there should be at least a full discography
at the end of that.

Dickie was one of the musicians from the past it would have been most
interesting to have on the net (like Peter Milne with his crossposts
to alt.drugs.hard, Skinner probably spamming the whole of Usenet with
every new tune because genius does what it must, and William Marshall,
webmaster to the Duke of Gordon, whose meticulously coded site would
be googled the world over for its resources on sundial mathematics,
falconry, amateur track-and-field and clock repair).