> Okay, I was able to save [Bruce Olson's] site. Can anyone volunteer
> to keep the site up-to-date, if give them write access to it?

I expect there will be many volunteers, from the ballad-l readership
as well as this list.  I'd certainly be prepared to help.  But I'd
also expect Bruce would have thought about this - perhaps we should
see what his will says about what should happen to his intellectual
property?  There are several options he might have chosen, and he was
well enough aware of the value of his work that he might have been
explicit about which he wanted.