Right, after I posted the message below, I found the announcement about the sale of Kerr's to someone who was going to expand and continue the business as "Glasgow Music Center" - so that's the right group. Glad to see they have a web site. Clearly, I haven't kept up with the evolution of Kerr's!

Jan

Jan Tappan helpfully wrote:

Clearing out old papers today I came across a 2000 catalog for Kerr's. I'm pretty sure they still are in business ... <snip> ... I haven't looked to see if they have a web presence or email now; perhaps they do. >>

It doesn't look like they themselves do, although I did find this supplier which lists and sells the company's publications:

http://www.glasgowmusiccentre.co.uk/home/kerrs_music_corporation/km_catalogue.html

The Merry Melodies are in the "Violin Albums" section.

John
--

*** John McChesney-Young ** [EMAIL PROTECTED] ** Berkeley, California, U.S.A. ***