I have become increasingly disaffected by the lack of progress and decisions the charting SLUG's future. As such I intend to form a distinct UG, in the Greater Glasgow Area, devoted to a broad range of Open Source as well as Linux issues and taking in user as well as technical views. If anyone is interested in joining me please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I wish those who continue with SLUG every success in the future. My Heart and Head are no longer with my co-creation.
Tony Dyer
--
Copyright 2003 by W. N. Dyer; all rights reserved.
First class web hosting from 1&1 at