Debian tools are no longer built with Scratchbox. In 1.0.5, there are
some remains in the Makefile which have been cleaned up later. If you
want to build Scratchbox, you could try latest version from the source
repository or you could apply the relevant patches from there yourself.

There seems to be at least 2 patches which are related to subject...

http://scratchbox.org/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi?r=1.0/scratchbox;a=commitdiff;h=20060614100105-dc1e5-2ff3b2465a5ed4aac7bc0056db1e39f4628813ba.gz
http://scratchbox.org/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi?r=1.0/scratchbox;a=commitdiff;h=20060518125514-dc1e5-18cfac7b6ae1cfd49d57fb19a1c26eecb1321d04.gz

Regards,

  Jussi