I guess you're referring to the act of using Eclipse itself as an
editor? I think this works fine for coding, but I'm equally interested
in making an editor available for things like "edit your
/etc/foo/bar.txt". Eclipse editors only operate on files which are
contained inside a project known to the workbench.

On 7/26/06, Sean Kelley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Eclipse + Laika Scratchbox plugin - outside looking in

Sean