You should not use cs2005q3.2-glibc-arm unless you need that specific
toolchain. It's repackaged version of legacy branch toolchain. Use
arm-linux-cs344-2.3 instead.

Does the arm-linux-cs344-2.3 work for you from earlier installations? If
you try packages from [1], for example.

[1] http://scratchbox.org/download/files/sbox-releases/branches/apophis/r3/

Regards,

  Jussi