Jussi Hakala wrote:
> It would be helpful to know what you exactly did to get this error. The
> command line you executed and the directory in which you did it.
>
> However, as Claudio already pointed out, sb-toolchains is deprecated. It
> is recommended to use sb-toolchain-extras to compile scratchbox tools
> for your custom toolchain.
>
> So, unless you have good a reason for using sb-toolchains with
> Scratchbox Apophis, don't use it.

http://www.scratchbox.org/wiki/ForeignToolchains

in section "Configuring"

<cite>
   1. Setup the system as in building native Toolchains (Compiling
toolchains, steps 1-3), with exception that you must have perl and
doctools devkits selected as well
</cite>

As the link points to docs that suggest using deprecated "sb-toolchain",
I wonder if that step is still required at all.