On 13/02/07 08:17 -0500, Jim Heck wrote:
> Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.  I was pointed at Scratchbox 2,
> but that effort is not yet far enough along to allow building Etch
> packages either.  Currently I am trying to make headway going the pure
> Emdebian route to build Etch packages.

SB2 will never be able to build debian packages if people don't tell
me what's broken. There is no magical force that drives SB2 to perfection.

Building debian packages is not on the top of my personal TODO list with
regards to SB2 but I'm absolutely willing to support such activity
in the form of fixing bugs and I'll gladly accept any patches that
fix things.

I would think that SB2 combined with some of the emdebian tools might be a
relatively kick-ass solution to cross-compiling packages.

/lauri