On 11/12/07 13:15 +0100, Harald Radke wrote:
> Setup: - buildroot uclibc toolchain, eabi, gcc-4.2.1
>            - related buildroot root-fs with nothing more than
>          - ucClibc on it (I know it should be a fully populated one but I
> want to
> build it from scratch *g*)
>
> inside SB2, building with make (host make ) works (I did the configuration
> outside SB2 to be able to use the ncurses setup), but when doing
>
> make install

Is this after starting sb2 with "sb2"? Or? Could you run it like this:

strace -Ff sb2 make install

that'll tell what it's up to. Also please update to the latest git version,
I changed the simple mapping mode back to what it used to be.

> inside SB2, nothing happens, it just sit and waits...so I guess this might be
> due to your last changes and compiled "make" for arm...
>
> unfortunatly, running "sb2 -e make" then leads to the error below.

Which looks like qemu being buggy.

> I know this is more a problem to my setup I guess, however I liked the old
> make install behaviour better (;

It's still probably some corner case that I've not hit.

/lauri